- Conduct active and passive geolocation operations through data production for intelligence reporting.
- Support collection, exploitation, analysis, and dissemination of signals intelligence, including communications, electronic, and foreign instrumentation signals intelligence.
- Support the execution of SIGINT collection requirements, including organizational Standard Operating Procedures, as well as Tactics, Techniques and Procedures.
- Use specialized SIGINT tools and services and develop SIGINT products, including weekly and monthly status reports, as needed.
- Assist with the preparation of assessments of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research, and analysis of open source and other information.
- Prepare deliverables on operational methodology and results.
- Learn and apply emerging technologies to process metadata and content for discovery purposes.
- Shift work required
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and two to four years of related experience.
Specifics Skills and Experience:
- Two (2) years operational experience within the last 5 with customer technology specific organizational element or other Government agency (as government employee or contractor) with one of the following:
- Five (5) specific certifications listed as required.
Note: One (1) of them is to have current certification with one of five technologies listed
Note: One (1) of them is to be specific experience creating network parameter files in at least 4 of 7 technology areas listed
- Global System Mobile (GSM)
- Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA)
- CDMA 2000 Evolution -Data Only (F.VDO)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers standard 802.I 1Wireless Fidelity (WiFi)
- Universal Mobile Telecommunications Systems (UMTS)
- Long Term Evolution (LTE 40) / Next Generation Mobile
- NSAG Geolocation Qualification Course
- SCE Airborne Collection Operator Certification
Real-time RF COMINT collection (Airborne, Space-borne, Terrestrial, NTM) of:
- Narrow-hand analog Push-to-Talk radios
- Digital Mohile Radios (point-to-point, networked via RF or IP)
- Trunk Mobile Radio Systems
- High Powered Cordless Phones
- Personal Communication Devices operating in 2G, 3G, and 4G technologies
- Manual, automatic, and/or synthetic Time/Frequency Difference of Arrival (T/FDOA) geolocation operations of COMINT emitters
- Multi-aperture Direction Finding
Formal training and/or demonstrated proficiency as a Linguist on one of the following languages is highly desired:
- Arabic-Levantine (AP)
- Arabic-Yemeni (AU)
- Arabic-Iraqi (OG)
- Arabic-Maghrebi (AM)
- Persian-Farsi (PF)
- Pashto (PV)
- Russian (RU)
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions.