As the prime contractor PM you will have the responsibility to oversee the development of a expeditionary DCO Deployable Defensive Cyberspace Operations Set (DDS) warfighting capability that enables Cyber Mission Forces (CMFs) to engage and initiate tactical operations against advanced cyber threats and vulnerabilities, either physically onsite or even remotely (after initial, local installation), to key terrain in cyberspace and other critical, defended assets. The DDS is a multi-configurable fly-away kit with dedicated local storage and computational resources needed to host virtualized platforms leveraging cloud technologies that are physically integrated with either the NIPRNet, SIPRNet, or other mission networks. The DDS will be transportable by aircraft or other means to support deployed missions. The DDS will provide the foundation for DCO-MB infrastructure cyberspace operations which will allow and enable global and regional cyberspace defenders to maneuver remotely, in addition to prepositioned platforms. The DDS will facilitate the generation of transformational defensive effects in cyberspace from the strategic level down to the tactical edge through the delivery of mission protection, discovery/counter-infiltration, cyberspace support, cyberspace readiness, and threat emulation capabilities. This capability will directly support the US Army Cyber Command (ARCYBER) and the US Army Cyber Protection Brigade, with its Computer Protection Teams (CPTs).
- Responsible for overall management, tracking, and program supervision as well as cost, schedule, and performance measures and requirements.
- Responsible for complex program management tasks and development of standards and processes for scheduling, administration, and accounting.
- Provide thought leadership to project analyses and process improvement activities.
- Responsible for driving recommendations through to implementation.
- Communicate effectively with a wide variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Identify, analyze and define project/program requirements and scope.
- Exercise broadly delegated authority for planning, directing, coordinating, administering, and executing many routine and complex projects within the program.
- Define, acquire, and allocate budget, staff, and other resources necessary to accomplish the goals and/or objectives of the customer organization.
- Interview, select and train staff to provide quality results for the organization as needed.
- Develop performance plans and evaluations of employees, including subordinate supervisors as well as review evaluations to assure equity of individual employee performance objectives, standards and ratings among lower level personnel.
- Responsible for directing all specific task support services and management of all task resources used to support the customer organization.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- At least 15 years supporting Department of Defense (DoD), the Services or the Intelligence Community(IC), in the development of capabilities both software and hardware, in reference to CYBERSPACE Operations.
- ITSM credentials equivalent to Information Technology Infrastructure Library's (ITIL) -œIntermediate- qualification
- Typically requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 16 or more years of experience, including three to five years of supervisory/management experience. Prefer major in Engineering, Computer Science, or IT Management. Master's degree preferred, with same major or MBA.
- Certified as a Project Management Professional (PMP), or as Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level III in Program Management
-Top Secret clearance and be SCI eligible.
- Have been a software applications project manager or scrum master (1 year minimum).
- Software development PM experience.
- Participated in a full software lifecycle.
- Familiar with Agile
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.