As the Prime contractor PM you will have oversight on the development of a DCO mission execution framework enabling military commanders, planners, and operators to collaborate, understand, plan, and manage DCO missions in real-time across large-scale and dynamic network environments. The DCOMP solution facilitates fast execution at machine speed with mixed-initiative collaborative operations and shared situational awareness amongst cyberspace defenders about their missions and area of operations. The DCOMP solution additionally supports large-scale reasoning meant to quantify cyberspace effects and optimize mission plans using real-time updates and reconnaissance to inform and update plans, the DCOMP provides on-demand capabilities available within capability libraries matched to the overall effects requested by commanders. In addition function as the Lead System Integrator (LSI) across numerous contracts to integrate capability including but not limited to, DCOMP, Analytics, BDP, platforms (fixed and deployable), Cyber Tools, Forensics/Malware and User Activity Monitoring into a single system. Which will directly supports the US Army Cyber Command (ARCYBER) and the US Army Cyber Protection Brigade.
- Responsible for overall management, tracking, and program supervision as well as cost, schedule, and performance measures and requirements.
- Responsible for complex program management tasks and development of standards and processes for scheduling, administration, and accounting.
- Provide thought leadership to project analyses and process improvement activities.
- Responsible for driving recommendations through to implementation.
- Communicate effectively with a wide variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Identify, analyze and define project/program requirements and scope.
- Exercise broadly delegated authority for planning, directing, coordinating, administering, and executing many routine and complex projects within the program.
- Define, acquire, and allocate budget, staff, and other resources necessary to accomplish the goals and/or objectives of the customer organization.
- Interview, select and train staff to provide quality results for the organization as needed.
- Develop performance plans and evaluations of employees, including subordinate supervisors as well as review evaluations to assure equity of individual employee performance objectives, standards and ratings among lower level personnel.
- Responsible for directing all specific task support services and management of all task resources used to support the customer organization.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- At least 15 years supporting Department of Defense (DoD), the Services or the Intelligence Community(IC), in the development of capabilities both software and hardware, in reference to CyberSpace Operation.
- ITSM credentials equivalent to Information Technology Infrastructure Library's (ITIL) -œIntermediate- qualification
- Typically requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 16 or more years of experience, including three to five years of supervisory/management experience. Prefer major in Engineering, Computer Science, or IT Management. Master's degree preferred, with same major or MBA.
- Certified as a Project Management Professional (PMP), or as Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level III in Program Management
-Top Secret Clearance active and Eligible for SCI Clearance
- Have been a software applications project manager or scrum master (1 year minimum).
- Software development PM experience.
- Participated in a full software lifecycle.
- Familiar with Agile
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.