CACI is seeking an experienced Digital Identity Exploitation Forensics Analyst to support our DoD client in Bethesda, MD.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The forensic analyst will provide mid-level identity exploitation biometrics focused on DOMEX identity intelligence exploitation and face matching adjudication.
- Analyst will be responsible for producing intelligence reporting and data correlation in support of exporting data to national databases.
- Analysts will work under the direction of the Sr. Intelligence Officer (SIO) to produce identity intelligence reporting and data correlation under guidelines and procedures established by the I2 and government leads.
- They will conduct thorough identity exploitation of media, to include detecting, extracting, adjudicating and preparing identity attributes for dissemination to national databases.
- Analyst will maintain thorough understanding of all tools/systems used for identity exploitation of biometric and non-biometric identity attributes.
- They will perform link analysis for identity attributes across NMEC holdings.
- Will ensure all work is tracked in accordance with the I2 government lead guidelines.
- Ensures that SIO and I2 leads are aware of exploitation findings.
- Maintains continuity with partner organizations to ensure data sharing, and awareness of DOMEX policies & guidelines.
- They will also provide input to weekly staff meetings and briefings on exploitation progress.
- Will routinely interact with interagency partners on products and support services.
- Must have an Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Typically requires a BS degree and 5-7 years of digital identity or biometrics exploitation background. Degree is computer forensics is a plus.
- Support digital forensics activities to include analyzing digital data collected from electronic devices.
- Search through media (files, images, etc.) for relevant information related to security issues and threats.
- Apply software and data analysis tools to connect and analyze digital data.
- Experience producing intelligence reports, briefing products and RFI responses
- Ability to prioritize, outline, and produce reporting on a time sensitive basis.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills for briefing & presentation
- Thorough understanding of computer forensics principals & file systems forensics tools.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience. Must maintain active/current TS/SCI clearances.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face-to-face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions. May require deployment to hostile/austere locations.