As a fully competent specialist, you will manage the ticketing system for issues with proprietary databases, software, and systems.
You will independently verify and categorize a variety of requests and determine the best course of action for resolution based on your technical knowledge of mission critical systems.
Prioritize and assign daily work/tasks based on Quality of Service, remaining SLA times, priority tasking, and first-in/first-out.
You will manage multiple activities simultaneously, ensuring requests are complete, adequately routed, and maintain the required documentation to meet Service Level Agreements.
- Ability to independently prioritize work of others and monitor multiple actions
- Knowledge of ticketing systems, such as Remedy
- Knowledge of Windows and/or Unix environments
- Experience with MS Office
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to adapt to frequently changing work volumes.
- Must have current TS/SCI poly clearance
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and five to seven years of related experience. Technical certification(s) is a plus.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.