As a Systems Operations Specialist, this position will encompass a variety of responsibilities to include networking, systems administration and close support to include:
- Support a mix of enterprise and standalone systems.
- Maintain Hardware and Configuration Management for switches, routers, storage arrays, and traffic among these devices.
- Tier 1 troubleshooting of Hardware, Networks, and Systems
- Direct customer interactions and virtual support across multiple countries
- Hardware replacement; workstations, drives and consumables
- Maintain networks and desktop configurations
- Windows (2007, 2010, 2012) operating systems / server experience
- Experience with VMware, VISO, Ticket System, Network and System monitoring tools
- Experience with switches, routers, storage arrays, etc.
- Cable Management skills
- CCNA desired but not required
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.