Provides intelligence support for contingency operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI).
- Government trained intelligence analysts, Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) specialists, or electronics technicians with a minimum of 5 years of experience; however, on a case-by-case basis a badge and credentialed Law Enforcement officer with at least 5 years experience conducting investigations on an accredited Local/State/or Federal Law Enforcement Agency or EOD technical is acceptable.
- Knowledgeable of improvised explosives, devices and their uses. Understand trend and pattern analysis, geospatial analysis, link analysis and network or social network analysis.
- The Contractor shall be experienced with data processing systems such as DCGS-A, CIDNE, and SIPRNET and JWICS search engines. Working knowledge of i2 Analyst Notebook, AXIS Pro, WebTAS, ArcGIS, and Google Earth
- Be proficient at using basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development; possess strong research and writing skills; and be capable of effectively operating alone in support of tactical, strategic and special operations forces conducting
- MOS 18C, 180A, 31D, 311D, 35D 35F, 350F, 35T, 35S, 89D, 94F, 94E, or DoD joint service equivalent, or civilian 0132, 1811.
Desired: Background in counter-terrorism, counter insurgency, or counter IED analysis and previous deployment to Afghanistan
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience. Must maintain active/current TS/SCI clearances.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions.