CACI International Inc. has an immediate opening for an Executive Administrator located in Arlington, VA. (Pentagon)
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
Duties and Responsibilities
· Provide Information/Knowledge Management, technical and executive administrative services to the Office of the Director, AONS Directorate.
· Provide classified and unclassified administrative support to the Director, Deputy Director and Executive Officer, to include telephone, e-mail, video teleconference, correspondence, calendar management, visitor reception/escort and meeting planning, and execution support.
· Provide daily support of AAIC Staff Action Management and Control Office (SACO) by maintaining and releasing a daily status of actions/reports to divisional leadership providing situational awareness of pending work and associated time horizons for meeting external suspense.
· Compose correspondence, review incoming correspondence, publications, regulations and directives, and notify applicable Division Chiefs.
· Respond to requests for information concerning organization functions.
· Review correspondence, reports and other documentations prepared for signature and/or concurrence of the Director for conformance with regulations, grammar, format, and special policies of the office.
· Coordinate Staff Actions in the HQDA staff action control system for the AONS Directorate.
· C onsolidate Division level input for Directorate actions tasks into a cohesive response while leveraging workforce expertise to the maximum extent possible.
· Maintain the Directorate tasking system by proficiently using Microsoft Enterprise SharePoint.
· Provide support to the Army's Strategic Management System (SMS) and aggregate data input into structured, cohesive and relevant format and prepare the Directorate leadership representative for the monthly/periodic CIO/G-6 SMS performance meeting.
· Track training completion dates, monitor training requirements assigned to the Directorate and alert Directorate Leadership to the mandatory and optional training opportunities.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office to include MS SharePoint
· Working knowledge of the duties of the Staff Action Control Officer
· Working knowledge of staff action tracking systems to include but not limited to SACCP, CATMS, HQDA tracker and TMT.
Must Have (Active) Secret Clearance
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience in a technical/professional environment. Prior supervisory/management experience required.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.