CACI is seeking dynamic technical professionals who will help us advance the mission of the Intelligence Community for a large Enterprise IT program in Northern Virginia.
C ACI provides unmatched Enterprise IT solutions and services that lead our customer's IT efforts. We are the sole prime on a large enterprise IT vehicle! Our team has expertise in cloud computing solutions, cyber solutions, systems engineering, application development, and data storage.
Consider joining CACI, an industry leader, as we support all facets of our customer's IT space, including collaboration, desktop, platform, security access and auditing services.
Have a great, innovative idea? We want to hear it. Have a new technology you want to introduce? Our customer is looking for new ways of doing things. Want to move to a new role after a while? We have an -œinternal assignments panel- within the program to help you define your next career move at CACI. We believe in our customer's mission, but we also believe in our employees and their career at CACI.
CACI NSS, Inc. has an immediate opportunity for a Systems Architect to provide cutting edge services within the Intelligence Community.
System Architect to supports the IT Analytic Cell's process related to reporting of security audit data. Designs and develops solutions to complex application problems, system administration issues, and network concerns. Performs systems management and integration functions. Analyzes science, engineering, business, and all other data processing problems for application to electronic data processing systems. Analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
Applies knowledge of enterprise IT needs to design improved processes, generate valid requirements, and ensures these are consistent with the technical architecture. Designs and develops computer software processing to include a wide range of capabilities, including numerous engineering, business, and records management functions. Other duties include:
- Coordinate, review, and integrate the deliverables of information and technology architects into cohesive solutions architectures
- Design all data solutions in alignment with applicable policies, standards and practices
- Pr9ovide creative and 9innovative architectural solutions to ill-defined requirements
- Review and assess impact of proposed scope changes to future architectures
- Support the development and maintenance of data models, data dictionaar9ies, data maps, and other architecture artifacts across the enterprise
- Willingness and passion to learn new hardware/software systems that are consistent with duties
- Work with senior business and technical personnel to deliver a robust scalable architecture that meets the business goals of the enterprise
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 10-12 years of related (large-scale system architecture) experience.
Position requires the ability to maintain a Top Secret / SCI with Polygraph US government security clearance.
- Ability to explain technical issues clearly and accurately to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud services including Cloud Formation, EC2, ELB, S3, etc.
- Experience with Python
- Familiarity with Django
- Experience with popular database management system (DBMS) products such as Postgres
- Ability to translate requirements into end-to-end designs for systems that involve multiple interfaces and supporting data repositories
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Web Services, Service-Oriented Architecture, application integration technologies and approaches.
- Business Intelligence Data Warehousing solutions, data management technologies (Extract-Transform-Load (ETL), Data Profiling, Data Mining, Metadata Repositories
- Experience with other program languages such as Ruby, Python, Lisp, or C/C++
- Experience with AGILE software development methodologies
- Familiarity with open source products and tools such as Eclipse, Ant, Junit, Apache
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux, and/or Solaris operating environments
- Experience with HTML/XHTML, and XML
- Strong customer service skills, teaming skills, and the ability to collaborate within a cross-functional team
- Strong data analysis and data quality assessment skills
- Knowledge of data modeling and techniques for both relational and multi-dimensional database
Desired Certifications: Training or Certification in AWS