As a Linux Administrator, will demonstrate on the job experience with AWS Cloud to include installing and configuring Apache and Tomcat.
- SME domain knowledge of ODNI services and design configurations for the following enclaves: DNI-J and Unclassified Hosting Environment (UHE)
- SME Webhosting Services support using Akamai Luna Control Center
- Administer and manage the dotgov.gov domain registrations serves for ODNI web applications.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience and knowledge of Linux platform (i.e RHEL, CentOS) including administration, management and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated hands on knowledge and experience building and deploying automated server and workstation builds across an enterprise infrastructure with the environments that are logically separated.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience and understand of proactive monitoring concepts, including experience configuring and deploying Network and systems monitoring (i.e. SNMP, Nagios, Splunk, SolarWinds, etc.)
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with patching and maintaining server build
- Demonstrated ability to deploy and maintain Linux baseline for physical and virtual platforms
Demonstrated knowledge 9 of the following infrastructure principles:
- Fault tolerance
- High availability
- Scalability and Capacity planning
- Data center organization
- Backup / Recovery
- Rotating Pager Duty
Demonstrated knowledge of at least three of the following technologies:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 10 to 12 years of related experience.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.