Produces finished analytical products based on available all-source intelligence streams and provides collectors with other analytical support as required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The chosen candidate will be coordinating all ISR collection requirements and ensures all intelligence information is disseminated properly within the ATO and monitoring various systems for newly nominated requirements.
- They will be validating and distributing the ISR requirements as required.
- They will be developing training tools on all aspects of ISR mission requirements and interfacing with Collection and Requirements Managers to include with ANSF/GIRoA to answer intelligence related FRIs and/or de-conflict or collaborate on theater HUMINT requirements and reporting.
- The chosen candidate MUST PROVIDE excellent written and oral reports as required.
- They MUST HAVE a minimum of 3-years of collection management operational experience with DOD or equivalent government agencies; a background in DOD or service manned or unmanned collection platform capabilities, collection planning, synchronization and execution.
- Typically requires a Bachelors Degree.
- They MUST HAVE a thorough understanding of DOD and Service collection techniques, capabilities and applications. Knowledge of communication and dissemination architectures - (desired).
- They MUST BE proficient using basic computer applications to include Microsoft Office and intelligence related automation to include Falconview, C2PC and have current working experience with Intelligence Community Collection management systems (e.g., Coliseum) mission applications, and communications capabilities within JWICS, INTELINK, and SIPRNET (e.g., MIRC, Jabber Chat etc.).
- They MUST possess strong writing and briefing skills and be capable of effectively operating as a member of a joint / combined intelligence team.
- SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Top Secret WITH ACTIVE SCI ACCESS
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and two to four years of related experience.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions.