Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide analytical support to critical infrastructure incident response activities led by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Office of Cyber and Infrastructure Analysis (OCIA), Analysis Section.
- Forecasts the effectiveness of proposed countermeasures and evaluates their actual effectiveness after they are implemented.
- Develops a strategy to address the most serious potential problems first.
- Support efforts in critical infrastructure sectors and FEMA regions.
- Support outreach activities to Federal, State and local government partners and the private sector, including requirements management.
- Responsible for the analysis of vulnerabilities of and the consequences if an incident is predicted to occur or has occurred to critical physical and or cyber infrastructure within specific critical infrastructure sectors or FEMA regions. Such analysis may include the development of written risk estimates, products, or quick turn responses to questions and requirements from senior leaders and executives from the Department, State and local government, and infrastructure owners and operators in the form of: In Response to Your Question, Infrastructure Impact Assessment, Infrastructure Note, Infrastructure Quick Looks or other products developed by OCIA.
8+ years' relevant experience with Bachelor's degree.
3+ years' relevant experience with Ph.D.; 5+ years' relevant experience with Master's degree;
Must have Active TS with SCI eligibility; current/prior DHS Suitability strongly preferred.
Knowledge of and experience applying advanced analytic tradecraft. Knowledge of one or more critical infrastructure sectors or intelligence topics pertaining to homeland security, including but not limited to counterterrorism, infrastructure Protection and/or IP Sectors, infrastructure interdependencies, cyber security, FEMA and all phases of the intelligence cycle. Experience with information and/or intelligence requirements management. Experience with production management for time sensitive analytic products. Experience in operations or intelligence centers.
Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft® Office® tools, including SharePoint®. Knowledge of intelligence tools and systems such as the Homeland Security Data Network; the Homeland Top Secret Network and other systems used by NPPD.
Extensive experience in infrastructure analysis leveraging intelligence and threat trends and resources from DHS component agencies, DOD or an intelligence community agency required.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and seven to nine years of related experience. Must maintain active/current TS/SCI clearances.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face-to-face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions.