CACI is currently looking for outstanding IT candidates to join our TSA IT Management, Performance Analysis, and Collaborative Technologies (IMPACT) team in the National Capital Region (NCR) and throughout the United States.
CACI will provide a variety of IT services through IMPACT including cyber security, identity and access
management, risk management, cloud integration and engineering, field support services, service desk, application deployment and optimization, and operations center support services.
CACI will support TSA in both classified and unclassified IT operational environments increasing availability and security for a variety of applications and systems. IMPACT services will integrate with the broader DHS mission and enhance existing Department-wide IT capabilities.
Position Summary: The application lead works to ensure that only stable, functional, and secure software packages are deployed to the production environment by working with system and application owners throughout the Testing phase of the systems engineering lifecycle.
- Work closely with system and application developers to promote knowledge of TSA's Test Environment, platforms, and standard architectures
- Collect and document Test infrastructure requirements for the deployment of new or updated applications
- Coordinate and verify deployment of Test infrastructure
- Coordinate the development of Test Execution Management Plans in advance of actual testing activities, and ensure the completion of test reports
- Work with application owners to promote understanding of test results, specifically including any failures during the testing phase
- Collect analyze test phase failure trends, and provide recommendations to architecture, design and/or coding standards in order to reduce or eliminate common failures.
- Strong candidates will have a good understanding of standard software development lifecycles, including Agile and Waterfall, for one or more U.S. Federal Agencies or DoD.
- Be well-versed in application development using .NET, Java, PHP, Microsoft SQL, MySQL or Oracle and Oracle Middleware
- Experience working with design engineers or product development team test technical products and report problems or failures to improve or perfect the products
- Experience developing and executing test plans, procedures, test cases, and test scripts for IT SOA development environment projects
- Experience supervising test and evaluation technical effort
- Experience performing typical tasks that include, but are not limited to, prototype development and first article testing, environmental testing, independent verification and validation, demonstration and validation, simulation and modeling, system safety, quality assurance, education and training, and physical testing of the product or system
- Experience performing system, interface, deployment, and performance testing on a variety of systems, platforms, and environments
- A background in providing customer support, operational support, and analysis of test results
- Experience coordinating across multiple stakeholders of various technical backgrounds
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Experience using quality control and application testing tools
- experience in utilizing the COTS products identified such as the following:
- Operating System: IBM AIX, Solaris OS, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 or later
- Oracle: Oracle Application Server; Oracle Grid Infrastructure; Oracle Database; Oracle Clients; Oracle SQL Developer; WebLogic,
- Data Loss Prevention: McAfee Agent; McAfee Host Intrusion Prevention; McAfee Policy Auditor; Policy Auditor Content Update; Policy Auditor Agent; SQL Server
- COTS: Internet Explorer; Adobe Acrobat Reader X; ActivClient CAC; ActivCard Gold for CAC -“ PKI; ForgeRock Open AM Java EE Policy Agent; Tivoli Client, Veritas Volume Manager & Netbackup
- Experience assisting with the DoD certification and accreditation information assurance following Risk Management Framework (RMF) process
Experience and education requirements:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 12 to 15 years of related experience.
Clearance eligibility and DHS suitability required.