Come join our team supporting the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), enabling more efficient and effective support to our Nations veterans. VA's Enterprise Architecture (EA) is a critical component of on-going VA transformation efforts because it supplies the architectural support, resources, methodology, and strategic planning necessary to align VA initiatives into a cohesive roadmap to meet VA's short and long term strategic goals. CACI has actively supported VA mission objectives since 1999. If you have the required skills, and are passionate about improving systems and processes, then join CACI as an Architecture Analyst.
This position involves work with different aspects of the Veterans Affairs Enterprise Architecture (VA EA), including tasks such as:
- Gathering and extracting VA EA business requirements
- Recommending solutions to meet business requirements
- Updating the VA EA Vision and Strategy, Conceptual Diagram, Federation Strategy, Development Methodology, and/or Architecture Style Guide
- Integrating and maintaining each of the six Federal EA (FEA) reference models
- Providing Strategic Architecture, Business Architecture, Data Architecture, Application and System Architecture, Infrastructure Architecture, Security Architecture, and/or To-Be Architecture support
- VA EA tools include Unicom System Architect (SA), InQuisient (Enterprise Elements), Oracle Application Express (APEX), Rational CALM, Informatica ProCenter, WordPress, and SharePoint
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or equivalent. 5 years of experience. 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
Typically requires a BA/BS degree and 7-9 years of applicable experience.
An Architecture Analyst has experience in gathering and compiling data necessary to analyze software architecture. Can evaluate data to quickly identify problems, issues and gaps. Is able to recommend solutions.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Females / Minorities / Individuals with Disabilities / Protected Veterans.