The Sr. Windows Systems Administrator, will be working in a web application deployment environment. This position is part of a very large, multi year contract in the Northern VA area.
Your responsibilities will include working with:
- Data Protection Manager (DPM)
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- SQL Server 2014 Always On Availability Groups (AOAGs)
- System Center Operations Manager (SCOM)
- Clustering and network load balancing
- Experience with web application deployments
- Virtual Machine Manager (VMM)
- Certificate management
Desired Qualifications to include:
- Microsoft Content Management Server (MCMS) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) experience
- Experience with Privileged Access Software (PRIVAC)
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with managing Windows servers remotely
- Demonstrated experience installing service packs and updates
- Demonstrated experience performing backups and restores
- Demonstrated knowledge of server builds
- Demonstrated experience with patch management
- Demonstrated knowledge of SharePoint
- Demonstrated knowledge of PowerShell and experience automating tasks using PowerShell scripting
- Demonstrated experience managing data access
- Demonstrated experience with Hyper-V
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 10 to 12 years of related experience.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.