Provides intelligence support for operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI).
Education/Experience -“ Bachelor's Degree with 8 years of relevant experience OR 10 to 12 years' experience; experience should be military experience in Military Intelligence, Strategic Intelligence, Special Operations, Area Intelligence, or Multi INTs within DoD or equivalent Government agencies such as MOS 35M--Human Intelligence Collector (HUMINT Collector), 18F Special Forces Intelligence Sergeant, 180A SF WO, USMC -“0211Counterintelligence/Human Intelligence (CI/HUMINT) Specialist; 0231 Intelligence Specialist ,U.S. Navy -“ Navy Intelligence Specialist, USAF -“1N7X1 Human Intelligence Specialist, 1N7X1 Intelligence Fusion Analyst, 7XOS1 -“ Special Investigator (SI)
- Clearance -“ TS/SCI
- Special skills or qualifications (all required)
- Multiple deployments to different AORs
- Superb communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient at briefing senior leadership at the O6 level
- Proficient in utilizing advancedcomputer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development
- Expert knowledge in the following areas: SWA regional issues, political analysis
- Master's Degree
- Experience mentoring junior and mid-level Intelligence Analysts in the accomplishment of intelligence products and assessments
- Experience working with DoD Special Operations intelligence
- Language skills such as Dari, Pashto, German or Italian
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and 12-15 years of related experience. Must maintain active/current TS/SCI clearances.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face-to-face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions.