Under general supervision, assists in reviewing information to identify pertinent classified information and assess possible declassification based on the classification guidance of the Original Classification Authorities.
Education/Experience -“ Associates Degree and four years' experience OR Eight years' experience in compartmented programs in DoD/IC
- Clearance -“ TS/SCI
- Special skills or qualifications (all required)
- Solid and varied experience in planning/accrediting facilities IAW DCID 1/12 standard
- Thorough familiarity with all security clearance processes
- Expert knowledge of AR 25-50
- Expert knowledge of security policies and procedures to include NISPOM, NISPOM supplement, DCIDS, DoD and DIA M-1 Manual
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in security training or security inspections
- Deployed experience in Iraq or Afghanistan preferred
- CDSE Certificate in Security Management
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and two to four years of related experience.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions.