Senior level counterintelligence (CI) analyst who uses a variety of classified and unclassified databases, software applications, and other intelligence research tools to identify, assimilate, examine, interpret, and evaluate all-source information/intelligence to determine the nature, function, interrelationships, personalities, capabilities, and intent regarding the intelligence capabilities of foreign powers, international terrorists and other entities and activities of CI interest.
Education -“ Master's Degree with 10 years' relevant experience OR Bachelor's Degree with 12 years' relevant experience
Experience -“ Should be with former MOS 35L, 35M, 351L/M, 97B, 97E, 35E, or civilian 1811/0132 (equivalent to GG-14 level) badged and credentialed CI Agent or DoD joint service equivalents such as 18F = SF INTEL NCO or 180A SF WO with ASOT-III, USAF 7XOS1 -“ Special Investigator (SI)
- Clearance -“ TS/SCI
- Special skills or qualifications (all required)
- Experience supporting CI operations or acting in the capacity of / performing the mission of a CI agent
- Possess expert level CI knowledge and abilities
- Possess proven experience at the tactical and operational levels in either Afghanistan or Iraq
- Have familiarity with Coalition operations and staff procedures
- Experience and familiarity with theater and division level CI collection and exploitation operations
- Proven abilities in the planning and conduct of screening and CI collection operations
- Medically qualified to conduct mission directed travel throughout CJOA-A
- Proficient at briefing senior leadership at the O6 level
- Able to interact with senior leadership
- Deployed experience
Previous experience with the CIST/TFAN programs
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent and 10-12 years of related. Must be U. S. citizen with current Top Secret security clearance and eligible for SCI access; CI polygraph may be required.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, video conference, email and face-to-face. Occasional travel may be required at client direction.