Provides intelligence support for contingency operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI).
Education/Experience -“ Two years' experience with former MOS 18F, 35L, 35M, 351L/M, 97B, 97E, 35E, or civilian 1811/0132 badged and credentialed CI Agent or DoD joint service equivalents
- Clearance -“ SECRET
- Special skills or qualifications (all required)
- Experience with debriefing and investigative methodologies
- Experience with SIPRNet search engines and database retrieval tools such as QueryTree andM3
- Experience supporting CI operations or acting in the capacity of / performing the mission of a CI agent
- Government CI credentialing course
- Two to Four years of deployed experience
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions.