Provides intelligence support for contingency operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI).
Education/Experience -“ A+ Certification, five years of hands-on experience in computer forensic investigations using EnCase or similar commercial software on Windows Operating System file structure
- Clearance -“ TS/SCI
- Special skills or qualifications (all required)
- Understand and utilize various audio and video editing software as well as understand the popular media formats WMA, WMV, AVI, MPEG, WAV, MP3, and RM including conversion and various CODECs
- Be capable of producing analog to digital format conversion to .wav, .mp3, and .wma formats
- Be capable of utilizing various programs to convert VHS, VHS-C, Betamax, Beta SP, Beta 3/4, and HI-8 into DVD, VCD, and/or AVI type files into digital format in order to upload to the server
- Strong writing skills utilizing MS Office Suite
- Briefing skills
- Basic networking knowledge
- Security+ Certification, Network+ Certification
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and two to four years of related experience. Must maintain active/current TS/SCI clearances.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions