Provides intelligence support for contingency operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI).
Education/Experience -“ Associates Degree OR two to four years' relevant intelligence, security or FDO experience. Minimum two years of Foreign Disclosure exp.
Specialized Training: Completion of DIA DIE FDO Course (Tampa) and USCENTCOM FDO training IAW USCENTCOM REGULATION 380-5
- Clearance -“ TS/SCI
- Special skills or qualifications (all required)
- Able to work Independently with or without Supervision, willing to deploy, work extended hours in a high OPSTEMPO
- Familiarity with USCENTCOM's Area of Operation
- Able to conduct policy research on US classified systems
- Must be customer orientated
- Previous experience as an Intelligence and/or Security Analyst a must
- Bachelor's Degree
- Four to eight years' relevant intelligence, security or FDO experience
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and zero to two years of related experience. Must maintain active/current TS/SCI clearances.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions.