Under close supervision, assists in providing signals intelligence support for strategic and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI).
Education/Experience -“ Training in SIGINT operations plus four years SIGINT experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies and requires former MOS 1N, 35S/P/N, 35B, 352B/PQ/R/S,18F or equivalent
- Clearance -“ TS/SCI with current CI Polygraph and capable of gaining and maintaining access to NSA systems and facilities
- Special skills or qualifications (all required)
- Be knowledgeable of Army/Joint SIGINT procedures, data processing systems such as CIDNE, RT-RG, NSANet and associated SIGINT database/search engines
- Proficient in utilizing basic computer applications, mIRC, Jabber Chat, and intelligence related automation in support of analytical effortsand product development
- Possess strong research, analytical, and writing skills
- Be capableof effectively operating as a memberof an analytical team from a remote location in support of CJOA-A requirements
- Possess working knowledge of relevant NSA tasking, collection, processing, reporting procedures, and communications architecture(PED)
- Possess working knowledge of military ground and operations, target-area geography, place names, titles, and cultural norms as well as relevant enemy objectives, tactics, techniques, and procedures
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree
- Four years' operational level experience
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face-to-face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions.