Provides intelligence support for contingency operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI).
Education/Experience -“ Associates Degree OR four years' relevant intelligence; four years' analytical experience at the tactical/operational level within DoD or equivalent Government agencies and requires former MOS 35F, 350F, 18F, 35D, 34A, or equivalent such as USMC -“ 0211 Counterintelligence/Human Intelligence (CI/HUMINT) Specialist, 0231 Intelligence Specialist, U.S. Navy -“ Navy Intelligence Specialist, USAF -“1N7X1 Human Intelligence Specialist, 1N7X1 Intelligence Fusion Analyst
- Clearance -“ TS/SCI
- Special skills or qualifications (all required)
- Proficient in utilizing standard computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development
- Possess strong research, analytical, and writing skills
- Be capable of effectively operating as a memberof an analytical team from a remote location in support of CJOA-A requirements
- Briefing skills
- Deployed experience
- Able to qualify with the M4 rifle and M9 pistol using basic military marksmanship standards
- Able to carry a 60-lb pack in the field and the M4 rifle for self defense
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in either CT, Afghanistan/SWA regionalissues, HUMINT, CI or military analysis
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and zero to two years of related experience. Must maintain active/current TS/SCI clearances.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions.