Under general supervision, provides signals intelligence support for strategic and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI).
Education/Experience -“ Training in SIGINT operations plus four years SIGINT experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies and requires former MOS 1N, 35S/P/N, 35B, 352B/PQ/R/S,18F or equivalent (equivalency -“ mid- level military enlisted or company grade officer experience), or other Service or Agency equivalent occupational specialty.
Specialized Training - New hire SIGINT Analysts require successful completion of the SIGINT Analytical Support to Military Operations (SASMO) training or any futureequivalent training at Ft Meade prior to deployment to Theater. SIGINT Analysts currently in theater performing SIGINT duties equivalent to what would be learned in SASMO training may be exempt from this requirement; waivers will be granted only by the appropriate in-theater authority after a review of the applicants credentials
- Clearance -“ TS/SCI with current CI Polygraph and capable of gaining and maintaining access to NSA systems and facilities
- Special skills or qualifications (all required)
- Be knowledgeable of Army/Joint SIGINT procedures, data processing systems such as CIDNE, RT-RG, NSANet and associated SIGINT database/search engines
- Proficient in utilizing basic computer applications, mIRC, Jabber Chat, intelligence related automation, and MS Office Suite in support of analytical efforts and product development
- Possess strong research, analytical, and writing skills
- Be capable of effectively operating as a member of an analytical team from a remote location in support of CJOA-A requirements
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree
- Operational level experience
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face-to-face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions.