Provides intelligence support for contingency operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI).
Education/Experience -“ Three years Collection Management operational experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies
- Clearance -“ TS/SCI
- Special skills or qualifications (all required)
- Thorough understanding of DoD and Service collection techniques, capabilities, and applications
- Proficient in using basic computer applications to include MS Office (including PowerPoint) and intelligence related automation
- Knowledge and familiarity of systems such as Falconview and C2PC
- Experience with IC collection management systems (e.g. Coliseum) missionapplications
- Experience with communications capabilities within JWICS, INTELINK, and SIPRNet (e.g. MIRC, Jabber Chat, etc.)
- Strong writing and briefing skills
- Capable of effectively operating as a memberof a joint/combined intelligence team
- Capable of effective communication in the accomplishment of collection management reporting and requirements
- Education -“ Associates or Bachelor's Degree or equivalent military enlisted or company grade officer experience AND/ORcompletion of the ISR Operations Course (Goodfellow AFB)
- Knowledge of communication and dissemination architecture
- Experience with tactical groundand air sensor operations and management
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and zero to two years of related experience. Must maintain active/current TS/SCI clearances.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions.