Counterintelligence (CI) analysts use a variety of classified and unclassified databases, software applications, and other intelligence research tools to identify, assimilate, examine, interpret, and evaluate all-source information/intelligence to determine the nature, function, interrelationships, personalities, capabilities, and intent regarding the intelligence capabilities of foreign powers, international terrorists and other entities and activities of CI interest.
Education/Experience -“ Associates degree and four years' experience and DoD specialized training and two years CI/HUMINT/intelligence analysis experience OR 8 + years analytical experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies and requires former MOS 1N, 35F, 350F, 18F, 35D, 34A or equivalent
- Clearance -“ TS/SCI with CI scope Polygraph or willing to undergo CI scope polygraph
- Special skills or qualifications (all required)
- Proficient in utilizing standard computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development
- Possess strong research, analytical, and writing skills
- Be capable of effectively operating as a member of an analytical team from a remote location in support of CJOA-A requirements
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in either CI, CT, Afghanistan/SWA regional issues, HUMINT,or political/military analysis
- Tactical and/or operational level experience
- Four years CI/HUMINT experience preferred
- Experience with assessment of sources and their reporting through the corroboration of source reporting and providing analytical feedback
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent and one to two years of related. Must be U. S. citizen with current Top Secret security clearance and eligible for SCI access; CI polygraph may be required.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, video conference, email and face-to-face. Occasional travel may be required at client direction.