HUMINT Analyst participates in developing and implementing a multi-platform, national level traffic analysis program for all Human Intelligence within the U. S. Intelligence Community in the areas of operational support (AOR).
Education/Experience -“ Two years Collection Management operational experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies supporting HUMINT
- Clearance -“ TS/SCI and willing to undergo CI scope polygraph
- Special skills or qualifications (all required)
- Thorough understanding of DoD and Service HUMINT collection techniques, capabilities, and applications
- Proficient in using basic computer applications to include MS Office
- Experience using intelligence related automation Coliseum, CRATE, HOT-R, TAC, Analyst Notebook/Palantir, etc.
- Experience with communications capabilities within JWICS, INTELINK, and SIPRNet (e.g. MIRC, Jabber Chat, etc.)
- Strong writing and briefing skills
- Capable of effectively operating as a memberof a joint/combined intelligence team
- Education -“ Associates or Bachelor's Degree or equivalent military enlisted or company grade officer experience
- Background in DoD or HUMINT collection platform capabilities, collection planning, synchronization, execution, and assessment
- Knowledge of classified HUMINT operational communication and dissemination architectures
- Previous joint military experience
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions.