Provides intelligence support for contingency operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI).
Education/Experience -“ Two years Collection Management operational experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies supporting
- Clearance -“ TS/SCI
- Special skills or qualifications (all required)
- Thorough understanding of DoD and Service collection techniques, capabilities, and applications
- Proficient in using basic computer applications to include MS Office and intelligence related automation to include Falconview and C2PC
- Experience with communications capabilities within JWICS, INTELINK, and SIPRNet (e.g. MIRC, Jabber Chat, etc.)
- Strong writing and briefing skills
- Capable of effectively operating as a memberof a joint/combined intelligence team
- Experience with IC collection management systems (e.g. Coliseum) missionapplications
- Education -“ Associates or Bachelor's Degree or equivalent military enlisted or company grade officer experience
- Background in DoD or service manned or unmanned FMV collection platform capabilities, collection planning, synchronization, execution, and assessment
- Knowledge of communication and dissemination architectures
- Tactical FMV experience
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and zero to two years of related experience. Must maintain active/current TS/SCI clearances.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions.