HUMINT Analyst participates in developing and implementing a multi-platform, national level traffic analysis program for all Human Intelligence within the U. S. Intelligence Community in the areas of operational support (AOR).
Education/Experience -“ Associates Degree OR four years of analytical experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies; four years' experience requires former MOS 35L/M, 180A, 18F, 35D, 35E, 1N, 35F, 350F, 35A, 34A, or equivalent (equivalency -“ mid-level military enlisted or company grade officerexperience) such as USMC -“ 0211 Counterintelligence/Human Intelligence (CI/HUMINT) Specialist 0231 Intelligence Specialist, U.S. Navy -“ Navy Intelligence Specialist, USAF -“ 1N7X1 HumanIntelligence Specialist, 1N7X1 Intelligence FusionAnalyst
- Clearance -“ TS/SCI
- Special skills or qualifications (all required)
- Proficient in utilizing basic computer applications, mIRC, Jabber Chat, intelligence related automation, and MS Office Suite in support of analytical efforts and product development
- Possess strong research, analytical, and writing skills
- Be capable of effectively operating as a member of an strategic level analytical team in the accomplishment of assessments of sources and their reporting through the corroboration of source reporting, analytic feedback, QA, and the development of HUMINT and intelligence products and assessments
- Prior experience utilizing ASOMS
- Four years HUMINT experience
- Experience in either IED/C-IED, CT, Afghanistan, SWA regional issues, and HUMINT/CI or military analysis
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.