The Sr. Program Manager, should be strong and experienced as a Technical Writer/Configuration Management Specialist and demonstrate Familiarity with Abacus, Visio, MS Office Product Suite. The expert PM will coordinate the immediate implementation of operational requirements for various essential IT Systems and Applications. PM will be responsible for coordinating infrastructure, system, and user requirements, managing project schedules and working with customer/external counterparts to deliver solutions.
- PM must have an established track record of success in a diverse range of technical ability and knowledge.
- The chosen candidate will be coordinating deployments that cover specialized SW applications, hardware, and networking.
- The PM must also be familiar with the customer's project lifecycle, including required boards, approvals, processes, and other common IT project milestones.
- The PM must also have the desire, ability, and willingness to pitch in and help with manual labor and deployments when applicable and appropriate.
- MS Visio
- Project Management Lifecycle Methodologies
- Requirements Gathering / Requirements Analysis
- Risk Management
- Systems Engineering Process
- Technical Writer
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 16 to 18 years of experience, including three to five years of supervisory/management experience.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.