Provides intelligence support for operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI).
Education/Experience -“ Bachelor's Degree OR 8 years of relevant analytical experience at the tactical/operational level within DoD or equivalent Government agencies; experience requires former MOS 35F, 350F, 18F, 35D, 34A, or equivalent
- Clearance -“ TS/SCI
- Special skills or qualifications (all required)
- Proficient in utilizing standard computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development
- Possess strong research, analytical, and writing skills
- Be capable of effectively operating as a member of an analytical team from a remote location in support of CJOA-A requirements
- Strong briefing skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in either, CT, Afghanistan, SWA regional issues, and HUMINT/CI or military analysis
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and seven to nine years of related experience. Must maintain active/current TS/SCI clearances.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face-to-face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions.