As primary team lead, directs the production of finished analytical products based on available all-source intelligence streams and provides collectors with other analytical support as required.
JIOC All-Source Analysts (Intelligence Mission Management)
- Provide expertise and assistance in the creation of collection strategies, postures, and plans in order to meet USCYBERCOM Intelligence and information gaps.
- Will assist in validating, coordinating, drafting, submitting, and maintaining formal USCYBERCOM Cyber Intelligence requirements and information requests through USSTRATCOM to the Intelligence Community.
- Must have documented experience, be knowledgeable in all source of intelligence collection management systems, databases and processes (e.g. SIGINT, HUMINT, MASINT, CI, OSINT, IMINT, GEOINT, TECHINT) and be familiar with USCYBERCOM and subordinate organizations' structure, role, and command relationship.
- Must be able to crosswalk tactical requirements to strategic objectives.
- Must be knowledgeable in the use of intelligence collection and requirement tools and database, to include Coliseum, HOTR, NHRTC, and OSCAR-MS. Required to provide subject matter and technical expertise in GEOINT Information Management Services (GIMS) for the development and sustainment of GEOINT collection requirements portfolio and associated management function within the JIOC.
- Will participate in strategic boards, bureaus, committees. Centers, and working groups (B2C2WG) in order to effectively assist in the planning of standing and ad hoc collection efforts, de-conflict and coordinate Intelligence and information needs and requirements that cross organizational boundaries, and facilitate joint collection efforts at the strategic and operational levels.
- Will assist in managing requests for collection operations; coordinate asset and resource availability; develop operational plans to satisfy intelligence requirements.
- Will assist in the deconfliction of time sensitive requirements among mission partners in collaboration with CYBERCOM J2 personnel as needed.
- Will assist in the planning and management of organic collection assets through the Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance planning process.
- Will assist in the validation, deconfliction, and consolidation of Intelligence requirements for operationally controlled (OPCON) service cyber components and Cyber Mission Forces (CMF).
- Will assist in the development, revision, and maintenance of the Command Priority Intelligence Requirements as well as support the collection planning of Intelligence Planning Teams and other operational planning groups within the command.
- Understand the J2 role in executing USCYBERCOM's collection management authorities as governed by delegated SIGINT authorities and how those authorities are extended to the CMF via tasking and guidance in accordance with mission alignment.
- Will develop Collection Management strategies for USCYBERCOM's JFHQ-Cs and CNMF and collaborate with NSA for appropriate mission alignment.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and seven to nine years of related experience.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions.