CACI has an opportunity for a senior level Network Engineer to join team in Annapolis Junction, MD. As the Network Engineer, you will design, configure, test and install LAN, CAN, and WAN equipment. Additionally, you will create network diagrams and documentation, perform site surveys, create parts list, configure and test equipment, coordinate outages and install/activate circuits and network equipment
- Minimum 5 years' experience with network equipment (Brocade, Cisco, Nexus, etc)
- Experience with encryptors (KG, etc)
- Experience with Enterprise level infrastructure (WAN, CAN)
- Proficient with creating documents using MS Visio
- Applicant must be able/willing to travel to CONUS sites up to 10% of the time.
- Experience working with intelligence community (IC ITE)
- Experience with Network Architecture
- Testing Experience
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent and 12 to 15 years of relevant experience are required.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.