CACI International Inc. has an immediate opening for a Enterprise Architect located in Ft. Belvoir, VA.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
· Provide technical, analytical and management expertise to the Army CIO/G-6 Enterprise Architecture to support the planning, development, and oversight and implementation of Enterprise Architectures to include but not limited to architecture development, assessment, and integration; project planning and management; engineering analyses; process documentation and development; and resource planning and analysis.
· Support Defense Business Systems synchronization, integration, resourcing and migration efforts and develop architecture artifacts to reduce capability gaps and redundancies and improve business processes.
· Support and participate in BMA meetings to keep CIO/G-6 leadership abreast of BMA activities/ architecture impacts.
· Coordinate and communicate with internal and external stakeholders to support the development and integration of IT business system enterprise architectures.
· Develop courses of action for systems and applications converging into the BMA.
· Develop strategy alignment and integration across the EIEMA and WMA portfolios.
· Staffing of BMA-related strategies, architectures, plans and requirements across key functional and organizational proponents.
· Provide a wide range of technical and analytical services to the Army CIO/G-6 Army Architecture Integration team to further its mission of the planning, development and oversight or implementation of Integrated Architectures across the Army. Services include architecture development, assessment and integration; project planning and management; engineering analyses; process documentation and development; and support of the resource planning process.
· Support the functional business process (architecture) by providing expertise in the: 1) Intelligence Domain (at TS-SCI level); 2) Operational Domain (C2 and Mission Command/Battlefield Awareness); and 3) Warfighting Training Domain (including Modeling/Simulation), to provide coordination between domains. Synchronize functional efforts with the LWN 20/25 vision.
· Review Information Support Plan Architectures per CJCSI 6212.01E as a prerequisite for Army Interoperability Certification.
· Provide operational, technical, and system expertise, product expertise and production support for various Enterprise (Reference) Architectures; for example (but not limited to): Network Operations (NetOps), Network Security, Identity and Access Management, Unified Capabilities, Big Data, Cloud, End-User Devices, Cybersecurity, and Enterprise Service Management Architectures.
· Provide skilled expertise and support on six major architectures concurrently.
· Provide expertise in generating various DoDAF Viewpoints (products) with MagicDraw © is essential.
· Provide technical, operational and system expertise to align architecture documents across the Architecture community (within a Joint, Inter-organizational and Multinational environment).
· Provide architecture expertise to assist the Government Task Leads with the integration within and between institutional and operational / tactical environments and to inform the Community of Interest of the CIO/G-6 LWN Strategy.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related (large-scale information system
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate
with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
US-Fort Belvoir-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN