CACI is hiring an Instructional Systems Designer / Language Training Developer 1 in Fort Gordon, GA.
If you are working or aspiring to work in today's United States Intelligence Community...NOW is the time to join CACI National Security Solutions! The Intelligence Solutions Team has an immediate opportunity for an Instructional System Designer (ISD) Language Training Developer. Apply right now!
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- D esign and develop end-product learning solutions in accordance with the approved design and development strategy;
- Work with the lead ISD Language Developer to ensure that the all design/development aspects of the development strategy are met;
- D evelop or validate, with the Government, the learning and/or performance objectives the development effort will support;
- C ollaborate with language training developers and other technical experts, design and develop language, language-related, and area studies training materials and accompanying instructor materials as required;
- Work in a collaborative environment with a diverse population;
- A pply ISD theories and learning principles to the design of course content and instructor user
- g uides;
- Provide creative support to instructional development activities for the successful development of training packages and intuitive user interfaces (online or instructor-based);
- D etermine instructional evaluation and assessment strategies, then apply them to course content development;
- D esign instruction via interactive synchronous and asynchronous learning activities;
- B ased on training goals and objectives, determine and recommend the appropriate training and course delivery methods/strategies;
- I dentify and recommend learning applications and tools that enhance course delivery; and
- A pply industry best practices in adult learning principles and theories.
- B.A./B.S. in Language, Area Studies, Education, Educational Technology, International Relations, or ISD;
- M i n i m u m five (5) years experience, within the last eight (8) years, in ISD, Educational Technology and education and training, involving: A minimum of one (1) year experience in face-to-face classroom ISD and development;
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in synchronous and asynchronous electronic classroom ISD and development;
- I n lieu of the relevant Bachelor's Degree an additional four (4) years of directly related, applied, practical experience for a total of nine (9) years in the language education or instructional design field may be substituted;
- Speaker with native American English capability and ILR Listening 2/Reading 2 or higher foreign language skill, documented within the last ten (10) years; OR speaker with native capability Listening 3/Reading 3 or higher in language required and Listening 2/Reading 2 or higher in English, documented within the last ten (10) years;
- O ne year experience typing, using English and appropriate foreign language fonts, keyboards, and computer software.
- Experience in the following design/development/delivery technologies is desired:
- Sumtotal Learning/Learning Content Management System;
- Bl ackBoard Asynchronous Learning Management Delivery System;
- C entra Synchronous Learning Management Delivery System;
- Q uestion Mark Assessment Development/Delivery System;
- SIGINT or Intelligence Community experience as a language analyst, language instructor or intelligence analyst.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and five to seven years of related (training) experience.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.