Company Name: BIT Systems
Position Summary: Support team of operations analysts providing 24/7 mission coverage for new sensor platform through rotating 12 hour shifts. Plan, coordinate and execute operational processes to fulfill customer tasking requirements. Adjust operational plans as necessary to account for ad hoc opportunities, adjudicate tasking based on priorities, identify and resolve anomalies. Apply software processing tools to acquired data and provide first level analysis of results. Create and maintain Standard Operating Procedures governing execution of tasks. Collect and analyze metrics evaluating mission performance.
- Collaborate with Intermediate Operations Analyst and customer staff to work two twelve hour shifts in a rotational schedule that covers a single 24x7 mission operator billet
- Mentor Intermediate Operations Analyst
- Lead the support of planning, coordinating and executing operational processes and propose alternative solutions if warranted
- Lead the review and validation of customer requirements and how they may be satisfied through the application of sensor platform capabilities
- Lead the adjustment of mission schedule to maximize execution of tasking based on priorities
- Lead the development of operational guides and concepts of operations
- Apply software tools and procedures to process and perform first level analysis on data
- Support the monitoring of workflow metrics demonstrating overall system performance
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 10 to 12 years of related experience.
- Experience in SIGINT operations including planning, tasking, scheduling, adjudication, processing and resolving anomalies
- Experience in workflow monitoring
- Knowledge of supporting metrics for operational performance evaluation
- Experience developing and implementing Standard Operating Procedures
- Experience with National Level Systems
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Experience with GEOINT
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face-to-face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions.