TTO4- Systems Administrator
Job Description: This position is for a System Administrator to provide mission applications focused expertise for the IT user.
- Leads messaging system troubleshooting and mission readiness efforts.
- Disaster recovery planning and systems administration operation, PLA transition planning, analysis and implementation, and system server retirement and replacement planning and implementation.
- Conducting daily operational system maintenance and daily troubleshooting of systems operational problems.
- Resolve systems administration technical issues and respond to queries and requests for service that originate by telephone, web-based portals, email, or other methods.
- Read, write and implement standard operating procedures and technical documentation and assist with installation and configuration of new software applications as it relates to systems administration.
- Assist with transition of new Systems technologies into the Enterprise service environment.
- Provide messaging system training to military and civilian personnel, and supervises technical staff.
- System administration maintenance, backups, routing analysis, message tracing, and personnel training.