CACI is hiring an Area Studies Program Coordinator in Fort Meade, MD!
If you are working or aspiring to work in today's United States Intelligence Community...NOW is the time to join CACI National Security Solutions! The Intelligence Solutions Team has an immediate opportunity for a Area Studies Program Coordinator at Ft. Meade, MD. Apply today!
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- I n response to direct customer requirements, research and recommend to the Government the best instructors/speakers and locations to provide Area Studies training;
- Leverage existing programs in the Government or private sector;
- I dentify potential instructors/speakers and locations to provide Area Studies training;
- I dentify and provide quality Area Studies speakers/instructors and potential sources for both f ace-to-face and eLearning venues in the target language and/or English;
- D evelop course and speaker presentation schedules, as required to meet training schedules and requirements;
- M ake arrangements for courses and seminars including coordinating with Security and the C urriculum Manager;
- R ecord (video and audio tape) seminars and events and provide material to Government to allow for reproduction and distribution of seminars to other members of Government;
- C ompile and maintain database of Area Studies training, including researched and conducted/not conducted training;
- C ollect student feedback for courses and provide to Government in order to identify possible areas requiring change/improvement (content, instructors and delivery methodologies);
- C ollect and provide to Government instructors' feedback about the students and content in order t o identify possible areas requiring change;
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with Polygraph is required;
- B.A./B.S. in Language, Language-related, International Studies, Education, or Area Studies;
- T hree (3) years experience in managing, coordinating and delivering training for adult learners using ISD standards;
- I n lieu of the relevant Bachelor's Degree, an additional four (4) years of directly related, applied, practical work experience for a total of seven (7) years work experience may be substituted;
- T hree (3) years experience managing, coordinating and delivering both face-to-face and eLearning training;
- T hree (3) years experience in areas of interest to the Government and Intelligence Community, such as the Far East (to include China, Korea, Japan, Nepal), the Near East (to include AF/PAK, India, Afghanistan, Iran, Turkey, Middle East nations, Arabic-speaking North Africa), the Americas, Europe, Asia, Sub-Saharan Africa, and Global Issues; and
- T w o (2) years experience drafting and following standard operating procedures and checklists, and communicating with colleagues and customers via written correspondence.
- Five (5) years experience in the areas of interest to the Government and Intelligence Community, such as history, technology, finance, economics, military, political systems, social organizations, SIGINT, military intelligence, and/or Intelligence Community Operations.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and two to four years of related (training) experience.
Meets normal demands associated with an office environment and possesses physical ability required of related training or education program and environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.