Under general supervision, provides signals intelligence support for strategic and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI).
- Provide Analysis and reporting of both deleted systems
- Produce quality control time and sensitive reports
- maintain situational awareness with respect to the missions in operation and inform senior personnel (on-shift mission managers, and day staff) of pertinent information deleted
- Sanitize and correct gists in order to publish deleted reports as required
- Coordinate with the mission manager so they can relay pertinent information to the ground forces and with the Linguists Supervisors to ensure that the intelligence in the products is correct and free of errors
- Coordinate with the on-shift mission managers to determine priorities and daily tasking
- Might be required to assist with the implementation of training certification process as a member of the Watch Integration Team (WIT)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 7-15 years of hands-on experience in reporting collection from multi-aperture collection systems or parallel positions in SIGINT reporting operations.
- SIGINT analysis and reporting course at Goodfellow AFB; or
- Navy Analysis and Reporting Course (NARC); or
- Network Intelligence Analysis Apprentice; or
- Electronic Warfare/Signals Intelligence Analyst (Basic Analysis and Reporting Course (BARC); or
- Marine Analysis and Reporting Course or equivalent NSA NCS Course (CK155 -“ Cryptologic Skills for Non-Commissioned Officers); or
- NCS courses
- RPTG1012 -“ Basics of SIGINT Dissemination
- RPTG2212 -“ KLIEGLIGHT (KL) Reporting Fundamentals
- RPTG2213 -“ Introduction to CRITIC Reporting
- RPTG2251 -“ The Art of Sanitization.
- In lieu of the qualifications above possess two (2) years operational experience using two or more of the following:
- SIGINT Writing Style
- KL Reporting
- EOT and TCCC Tracking tool
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face-to-face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions.