Produces finished analytical products based on available all-source intelligence streams and provides collectors with other analytical support as required.
Develops an all-source collection strategy to support the Intelligence Community. Submits National and Tactical collection requests. Provides embedded analytical support utilizing sophisticated analyst tools and CI, CT and/or National and Tactical analytical methodologies. Conducts comprehensive research and prepares all-source intelligence analysis. Provides knowledge about linkages and information sharing with DOD intelligence consumers.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience.
- 5 years of hands-on operations experience in Collection, Exploitation, and Cryptanalysis Operations with emphasis on Tactical Collection systems, to include mission management/configurations, targeting, national and tactical collection, and analysis and reporting databases.
- Demonstrated working knowledge over:
- Digital Receiver Technology (DRT Alaska Software;
- Windows System Administration;
- ONEROOF system administration;
- Niagara Files (NiFi);
- NSA dataflow file formats;
- Site Selection Distribution Manager (SSDM);
- and KEYCARD
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions.