Business Analyst Job description
CACI is seeking a Business Analyst to support a healthcare IT/web interface development team. The Business Analyst will collaborate with all stakeholders to develop Interface Control documents, Systems/Software Requirements Specification documents, analyzing processes, developing new processes, capturing and analyzing user and system requirements for new web interfaces and changes to existing systems, analyze systems for continuous improvement opportunities, design system architecture, coordinate with internal and external development and operations staff, and provide support to project manager on waterfall and agile/scrum projects.
Also creates reports, updates service desk systems, creates user tests scenarios and facilitates user testing. Assists team in delivering releases to production environment. Develops solutions in Visio workflows. Prepares work products for the Change Control Board, and of course, performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- Must possess a Secret clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in a management, business, engineering, or logistics field is preferred
- Qualified candidate must have at least 5+ years of systems analysis experience and have technical experience in their background.
- Broad knowledge and expertise of systems in the healthcare IT industry required
- Demonstrated experience with Visio Demonstrated experience in systems analysis and workflow analysis
- Demonstrated experience of the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing, translating and communicating system requirements
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated use of established system requirements elicitation techniques
- Experience using requirement management tools is a plus.
- Ability to work on larger and more complex projects and initiatives with little direction
- Analyzes and translates unique and highly complex business requirements into system requirements
- Develops and presents demonstrations of proposed solutions to project issues
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, Visio, and MS PowerPoint
- Developed user requirements and documenting in Use Cases and User Stories
- Created multiple complex process flow, data flow, and entity relationship diagrams
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Agile, Scrum project experience, leadership is a plus
- Understanding of ITIL, or other internal controls framework.
- Documentation examples may be requested as part of candidate's capability and part of the interview discussion
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and five to seven years of related experience.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.