CACI is currently looking to hire multiple individuals to join our growing SCA team. We are looking for individuals that have at least 2+ years of experience to SME level. The candidate will provide recommendations concerning safeguarding of information systems with a focus on risk analysis and compliance with Federal policies for Information Assurance (IA). The candidate will support risk assessments for Information systems and provide authorization recommendations including but not limited to: interim authority to test (IATT), approval to proceed (ATP), authority to connect (ATC), and authority to operate (ATO).
- Provide guidance for securing information systems, and support information security assessments
- Review, maintain, and ensure all Assessments and Authorizations (A&A) documentation to include System Security Plans (SSP)
- Ensure security testing and evaluations are completed and documented
- Ensure IA assessments and authorization tasks and solutions are collaborated with all necessary offices.
- Consult and coordinate with Intelligence Community and DoD entities to respond to authorization issues
- Provide direct support as a technical representative for ensuring security is integrated throughout the lifecycle of systems and residual risk is acceptable.
- Provide expert assistance, technical documentation, and white papers.
- Collect and report Security Metrics
- Conduct FISMA security inspections and provide evaluations
- Experience using XACTA
- Experience within the Intelligence Community
- Strong understanding of DCID 6/3, ICD 503, and FISMA
- Certified 8570 level 2 or 3
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent and two to 15 years of related experience.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
US-St. Louis-MO-ST LOUIS