CACI International Inc. has an immediate opening for a System Administrator/Windows 10 located in Arlington, VA.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
In support of Army Global deployment of the Windows-10 operating system, the contractor shall support seven primary functions:
· Knowledgeable of Army programs including: Microsoft Operating Systems (e.g. Windows-10), machine level security architectures, Single Army IT Service Provider, Enterprise and Local IT Service Integration,
· Support the development, distribution and sustainment of the Windows-10 framework and governance process build out to include critical timeline development and oversight.
· Establish, maintain and report current Army IT end-user systems inventory in order to identify compliance and non-compliance of end-user equipment, reporting gaps and possible mitigation strategies -“ in support of resourcing (hardware/software/personnel) requirements.
· Ensure synchronization of Windows-10 transition and Global Enterprise Fabric (GEF) infrastructure upgrade efforts -“ focusing on the successful inclusion of the next generation of SCCM (Vnext).
· Coordinate and schedule multiple internal and external meetings, providing briefing materials, ensuring notification of proper attendees, arranging telephone and video conferences and ensuring administrative actions such as meeting minutes, slides, updates to Windows-10 portal site are processed in a timely fashion.
· Support operational testing (pilot) and verification initiatives, collecting and reporting testing results and possible mitigation strategies in coordination with key stakeholders.
Must have Secret
Must be DOD 8570 IAT Level II Certified
RMF experience desired
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and five to seven years of related experience
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.