Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proven expertise at advanced levels in five of the following, to include ability to combine components into a functioning multi-layer network of heterogeneous devices and applications and ability to inspect and replicate a system of such components:
- Microsoft Windows Operating System versions.
- UNIX (Solaris, HP-UX, etc.,) Operating System versions.
- Linux variant Operating System versions.
- BSD variant Operating System versions.
- C/C++ Language software development.
- Java Language software development.
- Scripting language software development.
- Database Administration and application development with Oracle, SQL Server, and/or MySQL.
- Wireless (WiFi/WiMax/Bluetooth) technology (hardware or core software).
- Wired telephony technology (hardware or core software).
- Mobile telephony technology (hardware or core software).
- Ubiquitous core network device (switch/router/hub) technology (hardware or core software).
- Advanced GIAC and/or (ISC)2 network/cyber security specialties.
- Proven ability to perform computer network vulnerability assessment and penetration testing. Understanding of risk planning and mitigation strategies. Ability to prepare and present documents and briefing materials. (Individual positions within this labor category have additional qualification and competency requirements.)
- Requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and 10 to 12 years of related experience.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.