The Senior Mobile Engineer is responsible for designing, supporting, and managing the Enterprise Mobile System (Mobile Iron) in a high visibility, critical environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead Mobile Engineer for designing, implementing, and maintaining all aspects of mobile technologies.
- Design and Implement a secure mobile architecture that is highly available and meets requirements of VIP users.
- Provide O&M for daily mobile tasks.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex problems that involve the mobile devices (iOS and Android), MDM, and infrastructure supporting the mobile environment
- Design and develop initial prototypes/proofs of concept and validate them for technical design and performance
- Highly focused, quick turnaround market research regarding technology trends or potential solutions to specific emergent issues.
- Technical support to existing mobile applications and utilities to develop improvements in configuration, added capabilities, or evolutionary replacement.
- Active Secret Security Clearance REQUIRED!
- Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience.
- Experience with Enterprise Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions, Mobile Iron, VMware AirWatch, etc..
- Experience with VPN technologies, SSL/TLS and IPSEC
- Demonstrated deployments of enterprise or consumer-facing mobile software systems using industry standard environments including iOS, Android, and Windows Phone
- Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems and mobile technologies
- Thorough understanding of installation, testing methodologies and troubleshooting techniques
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to handle multiple ongoing projects
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communications, particularly with a customer focus
- Mobile Iron experience
- Commercial Solutions for Classified (CSfC)
- F5 LTM and GTM application load balancers
- DR and COOP design and support experience
- VMware VSphere experience
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree and seven to nine years of related experience.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.