Provides intelligence support for contingency operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI).
Researches unclassified and classified databases for use in written products. Monitors and analyzes strategic and operational intelligence information. Provides research support for analysts who produce Intelligence Community reports and briefings. Provides guidance, case management, and supports operations. May serve as a client liaison and coordinates with sub-contractors, government personnel, and technical experts. Researches, authors, and coordinates threat assessments to support the Commander and/or leaders in the U. S. civilian intelligence community. Present assessments to intelligence community. May assist with development and maintenance of analytical policies and procedures.Required
- Education -“ Associates Degree OR four years of direct relevant intelligence analysis experience PLUS
- Experience -“ at least four years all-source research, analysis, and production experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies and requires former MOS 35F, 350F, 18F, 35D, 34A, or equivalent such as USMC -“ 0211 Counterintelligence/Human Intelligence (CI/HUMINT) Specialist, 0231 Intelligence Specialist, U.S. Navy -“ Navy Intelligence Specialist, USAF -“1N7X1 Human Intelligence Specialist, 1N4X1 Intelligence Fusion Analyst PLUS
- Clearance -“ TS/SCI
- Special skills or qualifications (all required)
-Proficient in utilizing standard MS Office computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development
- Possess strong research, analytical, and writing skills
- Be capable of effectively operating as a member of an analytical team from a remote location in support of CJOA requirements
- Briefing skills to include the ability to clearly articulate information
- Experience providing intelligence support regarding issues within the CENTCOM AOR
- Education -“ Bachelor's Degree
- Prior active duty military or DoD civilian either CT, Afghanistan, Iraq/SWA regional issues, HUMINT, CI or military analysis
- Full proficiency (including complex Boolean logic queries) with standard all-source intelligence research tools such as: Palantir, Pathfinder / TRAX, Tripwire Analytic Capability (TAC), Query Tree, CIDNE, M3 / AMHS, Analyst Notebook, open source research, Biometric Automated Toolset (BAT), TIDE, Pulse, CCD, QLIX, and / or Google Earth (proficiency with all of the listed systems is preferred, but not required).
- A minimum of one year of experience using BI2R Based