Work with a purpose! Interested in steering your career in a meaningful direction where you will have the opportunity to work in a collaborative and dynamic environment? CACI is making a significant impact to the Army by developing and integrating the Integrated Personnel and Pay System-Army (IPPS-A), the Army's future Web-based Human Resources (HR) solution across all Army Components. Designed to alleviate the Army's current reliance on over 70 stove-piped systems, IPPS-A will provide a centralized resource for Soldiers, Leaders, and HR Professionals to better manage personnel and pay information. CACI is looking for great people who are interested in making an impact with their work. Join us to be a part of this exciting and monumental effort -“ once complete, IPPS-A will be the largest integrated personnel and pay system in the world!
The PeopleSoft Administrator will provide system/PeopleSoft application administration support all IPPS-A environments across multiple datacenters.
The PeopleSoft Administrator will work with other PeopleSoft Administrators to design and deliver NIPRNET and SIPRNET Development, Test, and Production Environments within DoD datacenters.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides PeopleSoft and third party application installation and upgrade support using the current Government approved process.
- Provides infrastructure support services for production sustainment and on-going development efforts.
- Coordinates systems management tasks with data centers in conjunction with established data center SLAs on the NIPRNet and SIPRNet.
- Manages infrastructure, COOP/Disaster Recovery, performance and capacity, application administration.
- Researches, studies and evaluates software tools, hardware, integration technologies, services, and leading edge technologies that could be applied to the IPPS-A infrastructure.
- Performs analytics to identify and highlight technology infrastructure risks, issues & dependencies.
- Ensures compliance with DoD Information Assurance Risk Management Framework Regulations.
- Works closely with the CM Lead and assists the Deployment and Software Sustainment teams in planning releases and delivering applicable documentation.
- Ensures the architecture and associated infrastructure on which applications are deployed are robust and stable.
- Performs daily system maintenance and monitoring to verify the integrity and availability of hardware and server resources; review of system and application logs; and verification of completion for key processes and scheduled jobs, such as batch processes and backups.
- Provide technical guidance to less experienced systems administrators and supporting team members.
- Bachelor's degree and 10 - 12 years of IT experience in a large systems software development, implementation, deployment and support capacity; preferably in Government systems environments such as Army HRC, PD ALTESS, DISA, DLA, or VA enclaves.
- 5+ years of experience in administration of PeopleSoft application software environments including Oracle WebLogic, PeopleSoft HCM, Oracle, MS SQL Server, and servers running Windows or Solaris OS.
- 3+ years of experience in a PeopleSoft production support capacity for HCM release 9.0 and PeopleTools 8.54.x or higher
- 5+ years of experience with PeopleSoft Integration Broker, Upgrade Assistant and/or Change Assistant
- Experience with PeopleSoft PUM for application of patches and bundles, Change Packages creation and maintenance, administration experience using Change assistant and using the PUM (for v9.2) is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Strong troubleshooting, tuning, installation and configuration & technical support skills
- Current SECRET clearance required; Current SSBI preferred
- Security+ certification
- Experience working with Interaction Hub, ELM, and CRM desired.
- Working knowledge of Oracle 12c in UNIX and Windows environments preferred.
- Experience implementing DoD system hardening (STIGs)
- Experience deploying systems through the Army HRC process, DISA Rapid Access Computing Environment (RACE) model, and the Server-based Application Hosting model of DISA's Computing Services Directorate (CSD) IT Services along with a deep understanding of the DISA Computing Systems Division (CSD) Services Request Process