The Overarching Emergency Management and Anti-Terrorism Requirements and Deliverables Principal shall support government program manager activities related to the Agency's EM and AT planning programs. The Contractor shall support and assist in the management, coordination, and implementation of the following key organizational program areas and associated initiatives: quarterly reporting, trip reporting, issuing memoranda, briefings, papers and documents, generating weekly activity reports and presenting at weekly staff meetings, the review, analysis, and validation of Project/Concept Plans and resource requirement, recording meeting minutes and tracking action items
- Support the development of NGA Emergency Management Policies.
- Support the development and implementation of Emergency management, Antiterrorism, and Alert/Notification System SOPs and other Emergency Management IT solutions.
- Support the development and maintenance of Policy, Program, Plans and Procedures documentation which is simple, iterative, cascading, and allows for minimal transition to establishing performance metrics, evaluation plans, and understandable reporting of program and EM and AT metrics.
- Develop an integrated EM Program TT&E Program supporting and validating the All Hazards EM process, standing plans and procedures, integrated and complementary with the NGA Mission Assurance Program.
- Generate Business and Administrative support documents.
- Develop a multi-year exercise plan.
- Develop and maintain a long-range assessment calendar.
- Provide inputs to the NGA Force Protection Condition Matrix.
- Provide Joint SOP and Policy documentation support.
- Prepare and present EM and AT briefings and updates to leadership.
- Perform all EM and AT program coordination and requirements development to support N2W effort
- Experience in performing three or more areas of the following: All-Hazards EP, CBRNE, Crisis Management, Strategic EM, CBRNE or Antiterrorism/Force Protection (AT/FP) Planning and Policy, and participation in national or DoD level homeland security EM or Mission Assurance exercises.
- Cognizant of national and DNI policies and provides expertise to act as trusted advisor to NGA senior leadership.
- Specialist in functional area with extensive evidence of ability to provide strategic direction in leading activities in support of team and enterprise objectives.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience within related field and 11 to 14 years' experience.
CERTIFICATION / TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
- FEMA-approved Incident Command System (ICS) training (e.g., ICS-100/200/300/700/800).
- FEMA Level 1 Professional (PCP) certification from the Emergency Management Institute for continuity planning.
- Industry certification from International Association of Emergency Management (IAEM) strongly desired.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.