The Senior Expert Mission Assurance Functional Consulting Specialist will review, identify and recommend actions that will improve program integration and reduce risk. The Senior Expert will also provide leadership and guidance to teams performing Functional Mission Assurance Consulting to Agency Key Components.
- Support GEOINT resiliency day-to-day tasks as required in the development, generation, and technical vetting of program and NGA studies/trades/plans or documents including: system and functional requirements, system context diagrams, Concepts of Operations (CONOPS), Interface Control Documents (ICDs).
- Facilitate government meetings, seminars, meeting invitation, tracking, documentation, and notes, appropriate media /document security.
- Develop reference architectures, implementation plans, exercise plans, data strategies, and process flows.
- Plan and conduct oversight and scope verification activities consistent with NGA program and financial management policies, plans, and program risks.
- Participate in NGA, Mission Partner and Development Contractor Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) and working groups to support, develop, and update program business plans, advocacy briefings, and program schedules as required.
- Coordinate any potential impacts to COOP with NGA Government personnel and Mission Partners regarding any Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs) and Request for Comments (RFCs).
- Maintain cognizance of system engineering support to government programs.
- Evaluate, coordinate, and participate in COOP plans and exercises.
- Provide concise meeting reports from attended meetings.
- Provide concise weekly operations report to division members.
- Maintain cognizance and coordinate upgrades and outages of the COOP programs affected.
- Maintain cognizance of and participate in metadata-related efforts across NGA, NSG, and the Intelligence Community (IC).
- Maintain cognizance of system security for multiple sites and systems; and recommend, implement, maintain, and review security documents and policies, in support of current DoD and ODNI C&A /A&A requirements.
- Maintain cognizance of administrative support for fielded systems. Identify issues, options and actions for problem resolution.
- Experience as a primary author and leading teams in developing policy or requirements statements or documents, or operating concepts.
- Demonstrated experience in or oversight of Verification and Validation of contractor testing, which includes the execution of: system integration tests, Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT), Site Acceptance Tests (SAT), and Independent Validation and Verification (IV&V) testing.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Graduate Degree or equivalent experience within related field and a minimum of 18 years' experience
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.