CACI is seeking a Science and Technology Manager/Systems Engineer to support intelligence assessment and product development.
- plan, coordinate, and manage S&T-related engineering projects
- lead the systems engineering definition/executing activities within a project
- provi de a comprehensive definition of all aspects of system development from mi ssion analysis through verification/validation of system performance
- plan and support operations through risk mitigation, cost control and schedules
- effectively manage large-scale, integrated projects
- DAWIA level II or equivalent in the systems planning, research, development and engineering (SPRDE)-S&T functional areas
- bachelor's degree
- 6 years' DoD test and evaluation, SPRDE-S&T manager or systems engineering, program management, or contracting experience
- Active TS/SCI and eligibility for Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI). Candidates are required to undergo a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree and seven to nine years of related experience.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.